Legend OT

Legend Enthusiast and OT Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninous26
Up and Cumming
Up and Cumming

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:42 pm

Welcome to the club! How does it feel buddy? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 162

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:06 pm

feels fine, just posted LOL noobs dont know shit about IP addresses.

Actually I laugh for the fact I post on another forum, and i get banned for it.... LOL.

Best part is I still view everything haha

ninous26
Up and Cumming
Up and Cumming

Male
Number of posts : 66

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:26 pm

Yea same here.. Daddymac and I talk on aim here and there and he thought that since I was banned I couldn't view the site what so ever... Ummmmmm delete cookies, open up I.E. or M.F. and go to the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 95

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:31 pm

This is the safe haven for banned members LOL!

Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:43 pm

well seems when I logged into my other pc I have a good bit of IMs from members on the forum, who on the forum dissed me but on aim saying "beep beep and jerzeyboi are what make the forum crappy to begin with"

hmm funny, guess ill get banned on here for talking on another forum let me guess?

also if anyone cares I know some of you aren't banned, but kindly tell the mods and all those on a-l.com I will NOT send parts or money until I am contacted by legendgs or another mod (not diaz/b+o). Nothing against them but theres only one mod i trust.

GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:38 pm

Incase anyone wants to forward this to any mods.

I read jerzeys post saying how I followed him etc BULLSHIT.

You can search my posts were I went to the G1 section maybe 5 times in a period of 2 years. None were to attack him. As for attack his whale wife, I never did I avoided her after both of them got annoying (see ignore list both are on it). Another thing my "many" harassing pm's was one MAYBE two but I'm pretty sure it was one. It was me linking him to this forum and the topic about him/his wife. I told him to come here and reply. What does he do? post it on al.com then threaten me in my thread. Hmm really sounds right.

Also my reason for getting banned " harassing to many members" hmm last time I checked the two people I got warned for were swift and austinlegend both which started shit with me. So my first time on the "attack" if you wanna say.

As far as me getting banned and my "reason" that legendGS posted made it seem more like mods lounge was slow today and they banned me. I broke NO al.com rules, I know I told him to come here to discuss this, he brought it over there.

W/e set me up, frame me, I'll skill scam all the members till the end of time because of this bullshit. Hope they learn I won't be giving no parts or money to anyone on that forum. Not because I'm angry at the forum as a hole, but for the people who did ruin it and create lies to "get there way" I will continue to play with my legend and have others post for me. If they feel the need to take it out on the others that post for me then thats their own issues with life.

Oh and any mods if they have balls will join on here and communicate if they want to fix any issues. Other then that they can get bent.

MIke Dia

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:31 pm

I personally don't give a fuck as long as you're not reporting every fucking post you can find. Dude, you brought this shit on yourself time and time again. I told you last time that it was your last chance, and you promised to follow the rules. You practically begged us to unban you and we decided to have a heart and feel like somebody can change. I guess we were dead wrong.

I think you'll find that little place in everybody's heart Greek. Everybody seems to adore you.

As far as ripping people off, you didn't get me for anything so it doesn't hurt me personally. I do have all your contact info in case somebody wants to call your local police and file a report. Have fun with your theft charges if you don't send that shit out. That'll be the icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.

As far as harrassing, you posted a whole bunch of shit about somebody that you've never met before, and then you PM him and link him to it? Why not tell the truth instead of trying to make all the bullshit you did sound like you're being picked on? Talk about liars, maybe you need to take a step back and look in the mirror buddy. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to fixing that problem.
Back to top Go down
GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Character sheet
Members Info:

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:50 pm

Mike did you even read my pm to him? I said COME HERE and gave him a link TO here. As far as al.com rules go they even say PM's aren't a bannable offense. Hence why you guys say take it to PM's which is what happened, I took it to a pm and told him to come here. As for what I posted its all public knowledge on a state website that anyone can access, if he didn't want shit found out he shouldn't post all his info on the internet.

As for reporting posts you and I both know the only post I reported in the last probably month was him threatening to come beat me up after this "opened" up. Last time I checked if I posted anything CLOSE to that I caught a ban. As for having a heart, yeah a real heart were I had to deal with half of al.com calling me a racist and having to censor everything because if I said something someone (ivan) didn't like he would come after me. Look at when I would describe someone saying hes "black,mexican, orange w/e". For changing you should see that I was trying to contribute etc back to the forum in more then one way, what happened? It got shit on. So oh well, don't respect whats happening and you'll get shit back. Just like you mods wanted respect from members but you would make someone hate you (im not talking about me I do actually respect some of you).

As for icing on the cake, good luck with that one. I'm sure if your talking about the info I submitted on the forum (the hidden info) I can tell you right now most of it is wrong.

As for telling the truth I DID. I said countless times to people have IM'd me that I did create the thread (NOT the forum) and sent him a link saying COME HERE. Hell, if you look back wanna see how much shit was posted about me and what happened? a thread lock :rolleyes: I told him to come here via PM which is not breaking a rule and this forum is not part of al.com. So for thinking somehow rules mix is way off. I'm not saying I'm picked on by jerzey I'm saying he's creating more then a few lies in the posts he has posted since I was banned. I NEVER chased him in the G1 section nor did I harass his woman (no more then in the post before you thread, were all 3 of us were attacking each other).

I'm not the only one who thinks you guys did the wrong thing (and im not talking about nutswingers, actual OG's and other members agree) This is bull and they think jerzey should be gone. I don't care if he stays or goes that wasn't my intent, I had him on my ignore list (im sure you can see that). So think what you want about me, but the facts I'm stating are completely different.

PS on another note since I never change how come when mastervtec returned recently I haven't been attacking him "like I used to?" Oh thats right, I didn't I actually welcomed him back with open arms.

Better yet, since I don't change read through my PM's of talking with swift (since hes still active and posting his accounts blkack somenumber) read there that I was even trying to "right wrongs".

Really Mike, if I wanted to get banned I would have done it in a better fashion then this. I mean I joined a forum I was invited to, posted about stuff here because its all a-l.com members, so they know wtf I'm talking about and it had NO connection to the forum other then talking about it. Which in every damn law/rule book you wanna pull out completely fine.

Harassing jerzeyboi? LOL I'll admit I was busting his balls but not to the extent he made it seem, heck read his PM's from his name. You'll see all those "harassing PM's" that supposedly exchanged hands.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com   

Back to top Go down

Greekpower= Perma banned from acura-legend.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend OT :: Off Topic :: General Lounge-
Jump to: