Legend OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend OT

Legend Enthusiast and OT Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Head Building Group Buy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator
GreekPower

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
Members Info:

Head Building Group Buy Empty
PostSubject: Head Building Group Buy   Head Building Group Buy EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:10 pm

This will be posted on A-L.com by a friend later tonight but this is just his copy so he can copy paste it.

As you all know I'm building a few legend engines for local people. I have talked to a few companies locally that would work on legend heads for CHEAP.

Now what these consist of.

Port N Polished and gasket matched - 250 + Shipping

If you want a full out built head, The way 95LegendGs is getting, here are the specs on it.

Full port and polish, gasket matched, chevy valve springs, back cut valves, 3-angle valve job and cleaned and surfaced.

The springs are 89 dollars
port and polish is 250 dollars
backcut valves + 3angle + cleaned and checked and surfaced = 350

If you want to know more about these heads please respond tohere or email him ljadx14@gmail.com

I can say from my point of view the work I've seen it looks GREAT. All you have to do is ship a good set of heads and they do all the work and he ships them back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3si.org/forum
GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator
GreekPower

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
Members Info:

Head Building Group Buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Building Group Buy   Head Building Group Buy EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Head Building Group Buy Th_IM000510
Head Building Group Buy Th_IM000509
Head Building Group Buy Th_IM000508

heads are DONE Smile

New pricing which is pretty firm is as follows.

Cleaning heads/checking = 95 (this is a upfront fee to check the heads to make sure they are worth putting money into)

Port and polish & gasket match is 245 per set of heads.

The 3 angle valve job, valve springs, valve stem seals, back cutting the valves(intake and exhaust), resurfacing the heads is a total of 450.

So that is the complete and final pricing. This is for anyone with legend heads. Shipping and paypal fees are NOT added in this total.
Back to top Go down
http://www.3si.org/forum

Head Building Group Buy
Page 1 of 1