Legend OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend OT

Legend Enthusiast and OT Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator
GreekPower

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
Members Info:

JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Empty
PostSubject: JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!)   JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 pm

Acura Legend with a JDM navi digital climate control with navi trim and 7inch widescreen tv all put into a usdm console/dash.

Some might think this is a easy task etc. Well let me first give you a idea of what all was done. Being my car is a L model with non digital climate control. I had to swap to a LS climate control making my own harness etc. Once that was done I added the JDM climate control.

Once that was done the installing of the 7inch widescreen tv into the JDM navigation trim piece began. In japan the navi unit was only a small screen with buttons. Well most remove it and put in a 6.5 inch monitor, to me that looks tacky. So I started with a rare LCD (no casing etc) and started to fiberglass and mold the tv into the trim piece. Right now it sits flushed in and looks like one piece all molded.

Then came the unheard of first ever putting this into a usdm console. Normally you have to pay 500+ just for a beat up console and put it into your car which still isn't plug and play and makes you not have a emergency brake. And being in japan these cars were only automatics I didn't like that being I'm making my car a 6speed. So after a idea of just starting to cut/grind/beat into shape I have done it.

So with that I present to you the first ever JDM DCC into a usdm console.

Pictures of the console retrofited (paying 500+ for the console)
JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Th_final3
JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Th_final2

Now this is mine unfinished but to show it can be done.
JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Th_0410081345a
JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Th_0410080058a
JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Th_0409082332a
JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!) Th_0409082328a

Now time to finish it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.3si.org/forum

JDM Navi DCC into USDM console (KEEPS THE EBRAKE!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend OT :: Big Pun Customs :: All modifications-
Jump to: