Legend OT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legend OT

Legend Enthusiast and OT Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome all new guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekPower
Administrator
Administrator
GreekPower

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
Members Info:

Welcome all new guys Empty
PostSubject: Welcome all new guys   Welcome all new guys EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:42 am

I know theres alot of people checking this place out because of the new AL.com rule.

So let me break it down like this, its just a free fore all basically. Theres not many rules you have to follow (the rules you there are you MUST follow them). Theres no thing such as points or bannings for speaking your mind.

Share what you want with this community. If you want to vent saying "fuck the world" go right ahead.

Theres alot of bashing that can go on, while you don't have to join in, just know if you dish it out you WILL get it back. We all know that no one is really is meaning to hurt another member its just all in good fun like you would have with your best bro.

With that said everyone here is everyones friend. If you don't want to be friends I can delete you if you would like.

Greek
Back to top Go down
http://www.3si.org/forum
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
Members Info:

Welcome all new guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome all new guys   Welcome all new guys EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Greek and I own/run this site and I also would like to welcome all those recently joining us.

I have nothing further to elaborate on aside from what he has said, but of all the other options aside from A-L, or as an addition to using it, this is the place to be.

Started and ran by two A-L.com OG's, and ran fairly and freely like a forum should be.

Please feel free to PM Greek or myself with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.

Agian, welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://acura-legend.forumotion.com

Welcome all new guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend OT :: Off Topic :: General Lounge-
Jump to: